- http://pathorama.ch/ Pathorama, Human Pathology; includes high quality images and virtual slides for teaching and self-instruction covering a wide range of topics in all subspecialities of surgical pathology and cytology. Various courses, slide seminars, quizzes, and learning games for students, surgical pathologists, and cytopathologists are available.
- http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/webpath.html The Internet Pathology Laboratory for Medical Education, Mercer University School of Medicine, Hosted by the University of Utah. Contains over 2700 images with text that illustrate gross and microscopic pathologic findings and radiologic imaging associated with human disease conditions, including general and systemic pathology concepts; over 1300 examination items for self-assessment and study.
- http://www.pathmax.com PATHMAX home page: provides links to other online resources in mainly human pathology with one page dedicated to veterinary pathology.
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Pathology - Gross Pathology
- http://ocw.tufts.edu/Course/72; http://ocw.tufts.edu/Course/72/Imagegallery Tufts University. Veterinary Gross Pathology Image Collection. Photographic collection of gross images with some microscopic images divided into systems.
- http://www2.mozcom.com/~emcdvm/necro02.html EM Cabana, College of Veterinary Science and Medicine Central Luzon State University, Philippines. Tissue Changes of No Clinical Significance. Lists changes in the gross appearance of the structure of organs and tissues and include: normal anatomical variation, physiologic changes, senile changes, agonal changes, post mortem change. *Note, text only, no pictures.
- https://secure.vet.cornell.edu/nst/ Necropsy Show and Tell John M. King Cornell University
- http://vetgrosspath.utk.edu/ Use of this database is password protected. If you would like access, contact Kim Newkirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- https://secure.vet.cornell.edu/nst/ Cornell University: Dr. John M. King's Necropsy Show and Tell
- http://www.fmv.utl.pt/atlas/atlas_ing.htm University of Lisbon, Gross Pathology Images
- http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/animalhealthwelfare/laboratoryservices/regionalveterinarylaboratoryreports/ Irish Agriculture Department's lab reports - gross photos.
- http://www.aphis.usda.gov/emergency_response/downloads/nahems/fad.pdf Foreign animal diseases, gray book
- http://www.cfsph.iastate.edu/DiseaseInfo/ The Center for Food Security & Public Health; basic information on animal diseases with links to images.
- Pathology Image Group International (PIGI). Yahoo group, must request permission to join and submit case materials (email: Denise Schwahn email@example.com - or - Germán Cantón firstname.lastname@example.org).
- http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/noahsarkive Noah's Arkive
Veterinary Pathology - Specific Disease Entities
- http://vanat.cvm.umn.edu/brainsect/index.html University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine. Canine Brain Transections (University of Minnesota). Useful for reviewing neuroanatomy; includes anatomy of 20 transverse brain sections.
- https://www.msu.edu/~brains/brains/index.html Michigan State University Brain Biodiversity Bank. Brain atlases for numerous species (including human, dolphin, cat, sheep, axolotl, monkeys, manatee, lion, and many more).
- http://web.vet.cornell.edu/public/oed/neuropatholgy/ Cornell Atlas of Veterinary Neuropathology
- http://www.avianbrain.org/index.html Avian brain atlases, includes avian brain nomenclature and links to laboratories studying avian brains.
- http://www.neuroanatomy.wisc.edu/virtualbrain/Index.html# UW- Madison Medical School: Medical Neurosciences - can view the different pathways of the brain stem in three dimensions.
- http://vanat.cvm.umn.edu/brainsect/ University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine: Canine Brain Atlas
- http://www.neuropathologyweb.org/index.html Interactive course for medical students/residents developed by Dimitri Agamanolis, M. D., staff pathologist at Akron Children's Hospital and professor of neuropathology at Northeast Ohio Medical University
- http://www.fcm.unicamp.br/deptos/anatomia/enptneominis.html#linfoma Human Neuropathology Case studies (gross and histo)
- http://library.med.utah.edu/kw/hyperbrain/index.html University of Utah School of Medicine. HyperBrain is an online tutorial for human neuroanatomy and includes thousand of images and hundreds of linked illustrated glossary terms, as well as movies, quizzes and interactive animations.
Laboratory Animal Pathology