For the Public
American College of Veterinary Pathologists
2424 American Lane
Madison, WI 53704
Vision for the Future
In 2004, ACVP launched a comprehensive fundraising initiative designed to assure continued leadership by veterinary pathologists in global health.
Advancing our profession through encouraging faculty, recruiting the best and brightest students, and continuing to strengthen training programs will recognize veterinary pathology as a key partner in the biomedical community.
Enabling the Future Vision
The far-reaching strategic goals (PDF) of developing veterinary pathologists for the future, identifying innovative ways to meet future demands, and developing partnerships need more funding than the operational budget can provide. To be innovative, ACVP needs charitable support to help it enhance and achieve its purpose.
Gifts of any size are accepted at any time from those grateful to their College who want to leave their legacy. By contributing to ACVP’s current and future plans, donors encourage the next generation to explore and appreciate the unique role that veterinary pathology plays in understanding and improving the health and welfare of animals and people.
The funds held by ACVP support extern scholarships, student chapter travel awards, tuition awards and travel awards for residents and graduate students. Please see the following for descriptions of the funds held by ACVP.
- Downloadable Form (PDF - 89KB)
- On-line Donation Form (Note - Members will need to log in and click on the Donate button.)
- The Research and Education Endowment Fund
- The General Scholarship Fund
- Harold W. Casey Scholarship Fund
- William Inskeep II Scholarship Fund
- Externship Scholarship Fund
- Student Chapter Travel Awards
- Graduate Student/Resident Travel Awards
Contributions to ACVP
Contributions from individuals remain strong indicating a fundamental understanding of supporting the key strategies for ACVP’s future. Gifts of any size are always welcome to support activities that cultivate an interest in pathology as a career.
- Donors to the Research and Education Endowment Fund
- Donors to the General Scholarship Fund
- Donors to the Harold W. Casey Scholarship Fund
- Donors to the William Inskeep II Scholarship Fund
Donor Giving Clubs
ACVP recognizes donors by listings on the website, in the newsletter, the journal Veterinary Pathology, and at the Annual Meeting.
- Lifetime Benefactors
- President’s Circle
- Give Your Share
- Legacy Society
ACVP gratefully acknowledges the support from it’s 2011 Corporate Partners.
Give Now! Downloadable Form (PDF)