- http://pathorama.ch/ Pathorama, Human Pathology; includes high quality images and virtual slides for teaching and self-instruction covering a wide range of topics in all subspecialities of surgical pathology and cytology. Various courses, slide seminars, quizzes, and learning games for students, surgical pathologists, and cytopathologists are available.
- http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/webpath.html The Internet Pathology Laboratory for Medical Education, Mercer University School of Medicine, Hosted by the University of Utah. Contains over 2700 images with text that illustrate gross and microscopic pathologic findings and radiologic imaging associated with human disease conditions, including general and systemic pathology concepts; over 1300 examination items for self-assessment and study.
- http://www.pathmax.com PATHMAX home page: provides links to other online resources in mainly human pathology with one page dedicated to veterinary pathology.
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- http://ahdc.vet.cornell.edu/clinpath/modules/index.htm Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, eClinPath on-line textbook. Includes cases reviewing hemograms, red cell morphology, hematology, urinalysis/sediment, chemistry, and hemostasis
- http://www.vdic.com/casedatabase/casedatabase_cytology.asp VDIC veterinary hospital; cytology of small animal diseases with searchable database.
- http://www.asvcp.org/stucase/index.cfm ASVCP
Veterinary Pathology - Gross Pathology
- http://ocw.tufts.edu/Course/72; http://ocw.tufts.edu/Course/72/Imagegallery Tufts University. Veterinary Gross Pathology Image Collection. Photographic collection of gross images with some microscopic images divided into systems.
- http://www2.mozcom.com/~emcdvm/necro02.html EM Cabana, College of Veterinary Science and Medicine Central Luzon State University, Philippines. Tissue Changes of No Clinical Significance. Lists changes in the gross appearance of the structure of organs and tissues and include: normal anatomical variation, physiologic changes, senile changes, agonal changes, post mortem change. *Note, text only, no pictures.
- https://secure.vet.cornell.edu/nst/ Necropsy Show and Tell John M. King Cornell University
- https://secure.vet.cornell.edu/nst/ Cornell University: Dr. John M. King's Necropsy Show and Tell
- http://www.fmv.utl.pt/atlas/atlas_ing.htm University of Lisbon, Gross Pathology Images
- http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/animalhealthwelfare/laboratoryservices/regionalveterinarylaboratoryreports/ Irish Agriculture Department's lab reports - gross photos.
- http://www.aphis.usda.gov/emergency_response/downloads/nahems/fad.pdf Foreign animal diseases, gray book
- http://www.cfsph.iastate.edu/DiseaseInfo/ The Center for Food Security & Public Health; basic information on animal diseases with links to images.
- http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/noahsarkive Noah's Arkive
Veterinary Pathology - Specific Disease Entities
- http://www.histiocytosis.ucdavis.edu/ Peter Moore, Canine Histiocytosis Review, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine. Review of histiocytic cell lineages, histiocytoma, histiocytic sarcoma and reactive histiocytosis.
- http://www.petdoc.ws/BreedPre.htm# Genetic diseases in dogs: lists by breed predisposition to disease and congenital conditions.
- http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/Diseases/ Michigan State University, Pathology of Ferret Diseases
- http://www.uoguelph.ca/~rfoster/repropath/repro.htm Veterinary Reproductive Pathology. Dr Robert A. Foster, Department of Pathobiology,Ontario Veterinary College University of Guelph
- http://placentation.ucsd.edu/homefs.html Comparative Placentation
- http://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/courses/vet_eyes/eye_path/epath_index.html UC Davis Ocular Pathology
- http://cogancollection.nei.nih.gov/index.jsp The David G. Cogan Ophthalmic Pathology Collection; an extensive collection of human clinical ophthalmic cases and their pathology for use by researchers and clinicians to aid in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases of the eye and visual system.
- http://vanat.cvm.umn.edu/brainsect/index.html University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine. Canine Brain Transections (University of Minnesota). Useful for reviewing neuroanatomy; includes anatomy of 20 transverse brain sections.
- https://www.msu.edu/~brains/brains/index.html Michigan State University Brain Biodiversity Bank. Brain atlases for numerous species (including human, dolphin, cat, sheep, axolotl, monkeys, manatee, lion, and many more).
- http://web.vet.cornell.edu/public/oed/neuropatholgy/ Cornell Atlas of Veterinary Neuropathology
- http://www.avianbrain.org/index.html Avian brain atlases, includes avian brain nomenclature and links to laboratories studying avian brains.
- http://www.neuroanatomy.wisc.edu/virtualbrain/Index.html# UW- Madison Medical School: Medical Neurosciences - can view the different pathways of the brain stem in three dimensions.
- http://vanat.cvm.umn.edu/brainsect/ University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine: Canine Brain Atlas
- http://www.neuropathologyweb.org/index.html Interactive course for medical students/residents developed by Dimitri Agamanolis, M. D., staff pathologist at Akron Children's Hospital and professor of neuropathology at Northeast Ohio Medical University
- http://www.fcm.unicamp.br/deptos/anatomia/enptneominis.html#linfoma Human Neuropathology Case studies (gross and histo)
- http://library.med.utah.edu/kw/hyperbrain/index.html University of Utah School of Medicine. HyperBrain is an online tutorial for human neuroanatomy and includes thousand of images and hundreds of linked illustrated glossary terms, as well as movies, quizzes and interactive animations.
Laboratory Animal Pathology
- http://www.informatics.jax.org/frithbook/index.shtml Color Atlas of Neoplastic and Non-neoplastic Lesions in Aging Mice. C.H. Frith and J.M. Ward.
- http://tvmouse.ucdavis.edu/pathology/ UC Davis Mouse Virtual necropsy
- http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/education/curriculum/VM8054/Labs/labtoc.htm Virginia Tech School of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Thomas Caceci: Veterinary Histology Course, Laboratory Exercises.
- http://www.ecvpath.org/histology-database/ European College of Veterinary Pathologists Histology Slide Database
- http://instruction.cvhs.okstate.edu/jcfox/htdocs/clinpara/index.htm Ohio State University, clinical Parasitology images.
- http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/publications/field_manual/ Field Manual of Wildlife Diseases: General Field Procedures and Diseases of Birds.
- http://www.facebook.com/groups/vetpathresidents/?fref=ts Facebook Veterinary Pathology Residents Page
- http://www.vin.com/mainpub/websites/vinwebdirectory/anatomy.htm VIN (Veterinary Information Network): List/links of anatomy and pathology-related veterinary and human websites.
- http://vetpath.wordpress.com/about/ Brian Caserto's Veterinary Pathology Forum (gross, histo, links)